Gruve to GreenTM Givaway!
To celebrate how people are using the Gruve SolutionTM to increase the daily NEAT activity in their lives and to continue their journey to better health, each month we are awarding a Gruve® with a one year subscription to Gruve OnlineTM, for the best Gruve to GreenTM photo submitted every month until the contest ends.
begins May 1, 2012 and ends on October 31, 2012. Enter the
contest each month so you have a chance to win a Gruve to give
to your family or friends!
Our October 2012 Gruve to GreenTM winning photo submission is from Crystal Pineda:
All entries will be automatically entered into the next month's contest for another chance to win until the Gruve to GreenTM Giveaway contest is over!
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY
KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. A PURCHASE WILL
NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Please read these rules in their entirety before entering the Gruve Technologies, Inc.'s Gruve to GreenTM Giveaway (“the Contest”). You agree that, by submitting an entry, you will be bound by these Official Rules and you acknowledge that you satisfy all contest eligibility requirements.
Eligibility. If you are an individual legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and are the older of 18 years of age or the legal age of majority in your state of residence at the time of entry, you are eligible to enter the Contest. Our employees, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren), are not eligible to enter the Contest).
How to Enter. You may enter the Contest beginning at 8:00:01 a.m. (PT) on May 1, 2012 and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. (PT) on October 31, 2012 (the “Contest Period”).
To enter, you must do all of the following:
(1) complete the online entry form and email us a photograph (jpeg) of a N.E.A.T. activity that you could track with a Gruve®. The photograph must be appropriate for the general public. Limit one entry per person/e-mail address each month during the Contest Period.
(2) go to our facebook page and click the"Like" button, if you have not done so already. You must have a Facebook account and be logged in to your account to “Like” our page.
(3) go to our Twitter page and follow us, if you have not done so already. You must have a Twitter account and be logged in to your account to follow us.
Photograph Release. By submitting an entry you agree to the following agreement for your photograph.
1. Photograph License. I hereby grant to Gruve Technologies, Inc., its successors, assigns, or other designees (hereinafter “GRUVE”) the irrevocable perpetual, nonexclusive license to reproduce, distribute, display, and create derivative works of the photograph entered (the “Entry”) in connection with the GRUVE Gruve to GreenTM Givaway (the “Contest”) and promotion, marketing and advertising of GRUVE, its products and services, the Contest and other contests without additional compensation, in any media now or hereafter known, including, but not limited to: publication on our website, other advertising, marketing and promotion for GRUVE, GRUVE products, brochures, or other contests; advertising, marketing and promotion on www.gruvetechnologies.com, our facebook page, our twitter page or any other internet and social media accounts; and for use for highlighting the winners of the Contest. I further waive any “moral” rights, or other rights with respect to attribution of authorship or integrity of the Entry that I may have under any applicable law, whether under copyright, contract, tort, unfair competition, trademark, or any other legal theory, with respect to any use or exploitation of the Entry.
2. Releases. I represent and warrant that I have obtained all authorizations, releases, clearances, and consents from others that may be required in connection with use of the Entry ("Releases"), including without limitation (i) written releases from individuals appearing recognizably in the Entry; and (ii) written releases from the owner of any private property appearing recognizably in the Entry.
3. Assurances. I represent and warrant that (a) I possess or have obtained all rights to the Entry necessary for the grant of these rights, (b) this agreement does not and will not conflict with or violate any agreement that I have or will have with any person or entity, and (c) use of the Entry as permitted herein will not infringe upon or misappropriate any rights of any person or entity, including, without limitation, any copyrights or trademark rights or rights of privacy, publicity, and/or personality, whether statutory, contractual, common law, foreign, or otherwise. GRUVE acknowledges that my representations and warranties do not apply to modifications and additions made to the Entry without my participation.
4. Indemnity. I shall indemnify GRUVE and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, assignees and licensees, and hold each and all of them harmless from and against any and all loss, cost, damage, liability, and expense, including attorneys’ fees, with respect to any claim that, if true, would constitute a breach of any of my representations and warranties in this agreement.
5. Limitation of Liability. The liability of GRUVE hereunder for any reason and upon any cause of action whatsoever shall be limited to $100. In no event shall GRUVE be liable to me or any third party for any indirect, consequential, special, punitive or incidental damages. Whether I deliver original or duplicates of the Entry, I agree that GRUVE may retain and shall have no obligation to return the Entry to me.
6. Copyright or Credit. GRUVE may include a copyright notice or credit on or within each medium containing the Entry, but I agree that GRUVE shall have no liability if such notice or credit is not included.
7. Entire Agreement. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between GRUVE and me concerning the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous discussions, communications, and agreements, whether oral or written, between GRUVE and me relating to the subject matter hereof. No amendment or modification will be effective unless it is made in writing and signed by both parties. This agreement shall in all respects be governed by the laws of the State of Minnesota.
Mailing List. By entering the Contest, you consent to being contacted by
Gruve Technologies, Inc. and its affiliates with promotional
and other materials. You may update or change your e-mail
preferences & notifications at any time after you receive a
promotional email by contacting us at
Prize. We will award a total of six (6) prizes, one each month, each consisting of a Gruve SolutionTM consisting of a Gruve® with a one year subscription to Gruve OnlineTM. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each prize is $180.00. The total ARV of all prizes is $1,080.00. Each winner will be responsible for paying any costs and expenses related to the prize that are not specifically mentioned, including, but not limited to, taxes and any other expenses that might reasonably be incurred by such winner in receiving or using the prize.
Prize Drawing. The potential winners will be selected by Gruve Technologies each month by on or about the 5th day of the following month. We must receive eligible entries during each month of the Contest Period for them to be eligible for selection. We will notify the potential winners by phone or e-mail within 5 business days following the drawing, and he/she will be required to sign an Eligibility Statement and Release. We will select an alternative potential winner if any potential winner does not claim the prize within 72 hours of notification, or meet the eligibility criteria. Each prize will be awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). Limit one prize per person per month.
Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received each month.
Additional Terms. We may, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and in our sole discretion, change these rules or cancel the Contest at any time; or modify, terminate, or suspend the Contest should viruses, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond our control corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Contest or submission of entries. We are not responsible for: (a) lost, misdirected, late, incomplete, or unintelligible entries or for inaccurate entry information, whether caused by you or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of entries; (b) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest; (c) any error in the operation or transmission, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or for technical, network, telephone, computer, hardware or software, malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of, or failure to receive any entry information on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website; or (d) injury or damage to your or any other computer resulting from downloading any materials in connection with the Contest. We may, in our sole discretion, disqualify any individual found to be: (x) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website; (y) acting in violation of these rules; or (z) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. If your entry is incomplete or if you use robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods, your entry will be void. The authorized subscriber of the e-mail account used to enter the Contest at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the participant and must comply with these rules in the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same e-mail account. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domains associated with the submitted e-mail addresses. No greater than the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules will be awarded. If any technical errors occur in the selection of a potential prize winner or if more prizes are claimed than the number of prizes being awarded as provided in these Official Rules, we may award the prize by random drawing from among all eligible claimants.
Miscellaneous. The Contest is governed by the laws of the United States. The Contest and all accompanying materials are © 2012 by Gruve Technologies, Inc, and its affiliates. All rights reserved. If you win a prize, you may not transfer, assign, or redeem the prize for cash. We may substitute a prize with a prize of equal or greater value. Each winner agrees (for himself or herself and his or her heirs) that, by accepting the prize, we, along with our affiliates and agents, will have no liability, and will be held harmless by the winner for any liability, loss, injury or damage to property or person, including death, and reasonable attorney’s fees and court costs, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize or participation in the Contest, even if caused or contributed to by our negligence. You agree that our decisions related to the Contest and all drawings are final. Each winner agrees that, by participating in the Contest, we may use the winner’s name in any manner and in any medium for our promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
Winner’s List. After we confirm the winners, we will post the winners’ names on our website at www.gruvetechnologies.com.
Sponsor. Gruve Technologies, Inc., P.O. Box 548, Anoka, MN 55303.
Gruve to GreenTM Giveaway
Thank you for your entry!